08/09/2011 - LEGACI CONCERT: Me performing front act @the Opera House
Posts tagged Singing.
Hanggang | Dinner
Performing for Sarah Geronimo, Erik Santos, John Prats, Ricky Martinez, and Charlie Green.
09/07/2011 | Pops Fernandez & Ai Ai Delas Alas
OMG I can’t believe the night actually went well! Performing for these two was unforgettable! Meh I look like shit, but omg I met them! =D
UP COMING PERFORMANCES/COMPETITION SCHEDULE
- Raising Voices: Kick Off Concert (Yonge and Dundas) - Sunday July 10, 20011
- Night It Up (Markham Civic Center) - Friday July 15, 2011
- ABS-CBN TFCkat Talent Search (Metro Toronto Convention Center) - Saturday July 23, 2011
- Miss Laura Lima’s Debut - Friday August 5, 2011
- Harbourfront Center: Fortune Cooking - Saturday August 13, 2011
- Yorkdale’s Got Talent - Thursday August 25, 2011
I hope all you guys can come help me in my endeavors with my performances and competitions. I got some practicing and rehearsing to do.
Nothing excites me more than to perform for others, because I find so much enjoyment in entertaining people. Having any type of reaction from an audience is constructive and rewarding.
For three years I have been singing for the fun of it, but now I realize this is the only thing I’m good at. I started taking voice lessons in the New Conservatory of Music when I was 15 years old then started joined many singing competitions that were held in major parts of Toronto such as:
- Canada’s Wonderland “Battle of the Champions”
- Ontario Place “GMA Do you think you can be a star”
- Nathan Philips Square “Filipino Idol”
- Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto “Asian-Canadian Idol”
- CNE for “Rising Star”
- New Conservative Music School 1st Place Open Voice champion
I’ve been in two musical “Cabaret” (as the Emcee), and “Les Miserables”. I was also given the chance to be the front act for Gary Valenciano As 1 with Martin Nievera in Massey Hall, and for Sarah Geronimo’s Record Breaking Concert in Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Your dreams can turn into reality if you put motivation, passion and hard work into it. Similar to people who want to have a strong, lean, and muscular body they didn’t sit around and do nothing, instead they motivated themselves to achieve their goals. I get so tired of what society tells me to do in order to live a prosperous and wealthy life. In all honestly, I would rather be working in a career that I love doing instead of a job that makes me want to pull my hair out.
All I wanted to do in this post is to aspire other people to follow their dreams in becoming what they want to be, and not what others tell them to be.
I just need to reblog this to remind me of what I’ve started.